The iPhone Still is Apple’s Cash Cow Despite Declining Sales
It has been ten years since the iPhone was released in 2007 by former Apple CEO Steve Jobs. It has been an outright success story. Even though sales are in decline they still are going strong.
- Market share of Apple iPhone smartphone shipments worldwide 2007-2016Market share of Apple iPhone smartphone shipments worldwide 2007-2016
- Apple iPhone U.S. users by device family 2014-2015Apple iPhone U.S. users by device family 2014-2015
- Apple iPhone unit sales worldwide 2007-2017, by quarterApple iPhone unit sales worldwide 2007-2017, by quarter
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017
- Google: global annual revenue 2002-2016Google: global annual revenue 2002-2016
- The 25 most valuable brands worldwide 2017The 25 most valuable brands worldwide 2017
- Global market share held by smartphone vendors 2012-2016Global market share held by smartphone vendors 2012-2016
- Share of smartphone shipments worldwide 2015-2016, by vendorShare of smartphone shipments worldwide 2015-2016, by vendor
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl