Initial Public Offerings
The Firms Backing the Largest Public Offerings in the U.S.
The initial public offering of Alibaba Group Holding, the Chinese company operating in the e-commerce sector, on the New York Stock Exchange in September 2014, was the largest public offering in the United States as of March 2017. Credit Suisse underwrote the IPO of Alibaba, which raised approximately $21.77 billion.
- Retail price of gasoline in the United States 1990-2016Retail price of gasoline in the United States 1990-2016
- Forecasted distribution of IT spending in the United States 2014-2016, by segmentForecasted distribution of IT spending in the United States 2014-2016, by segment
- Bankruptcy filings in the United States for the 12 months through June 2016, by stateBankruptcy filings in the United States for the 12 months through June 2016, by state
- Leading oil and gas companies based on market cap 2017Leading oil and gas companies based on market cap 2017
- Gasoline price per liter in selected countries - April 2017Gasoline price per liter in selected countries - April 2017
- Diesel price per liter in selected countries - April 2017Diesel price per liter in selected countries - April 2017
- Weekend box office revenue - May 2017Weekend box office revenue - May 2017
- U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2016-2017U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2016-2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl