1.17 Billion People Use Google Search
Google’s market dominance in terms of reach is just as impressive as it is in terms of usage.
In December, 77 percent of the 1.52 billion search engine users worldwide conducted a Google search at least once. That’s 1.17 billion Google users, as opposed to 293 million users of Baidu and 292 million users of Yahoo’s search. Microsoft’s Bing was used by 267 million people in December, clearly distancing Yandex in terms of reach.
- Most popular recruitment search terms in the United Kingdom (UK) 2016Most popular recruitment search terms in the United Kingdom (UK) 2016
- Google: global annual revenue 2002-2015Google: global annual revenue 2002-2015
- Most visible job title related websites in natural search results in the UK 2016Most visible job title related websites in natural search results in the UK 2016
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies October 10 to October 16, 2016Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies October 10 to October 16, 2016
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of August 18, 2016China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of August 18, 2016
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016
- Number of global social network users 2010-2020Number of global social network users 2010-2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl