How Different Tablet Users Spend Their Time
When it comes to e-book reading among tablet users, Kindle Fire owners are way ahead, little surprise given Amazon’s affinity with books, both paper and electronic. Interestingly, however, they do not browse the Internet or check their email accounts as often as Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy owners. 67 percent of Kindle Fire owners frequently use their devices for e-reading as opposed to 33 percent of iPad and Galaxy users.
- Apple iPad sales worldwide 2010-2017, by quarter Apple iPad sales worldwide 2010-2017, by quarter
- Production volume of the Apple iPad by model 2013-2015Production volume of the Apple iPad by model 2013-2015
- Apple iPad unit shipments by model worldwide 2014-2015Apple iPad unit shipments by model worldwide 2014-2015
- Things about Kindle Fire tablet that U.S. consumers like best 2012Things about Kindle Fire tablet that U.S. consumers like best 2012
- Things about Kindle Fire that U.S. consumers dislike most 2012Things about Kindle Fire that U.S. consumers dislike most 2012
- Forecast number of tablet users worldwide 2013-2020Forecast number of tablet users worldwide 2013-2020
- Global market share held by Apple's iPad of global tablet shipments 2012-2017Global market share held by Apple's iPad of global tablet shipments 2012-2017
- Worldwide tablet shipments 2010-2017, by quarterWorldwide tablet shipments 2010-2017, by quarter
- Global market share held by tablet vendors 2011-2017Global market share held by tablet vendors 2011-2017
- Tablet vendors global unit shipments 2012-2017, by quarterTablet vendors global unit shipments 2012-2017, by quarter
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl