Apple's Historic Quarterly Earnings
Apple's quarterly results in Q1 2015 were the biggest of any public company in history. The company sold 74.5 million iPhones, earning a phenomenal $18 billion. Read more in Statista's latest Forbes feature.
- Share of iPhone installed base worldwide by model 2015-2016Share of iPhone installed base worldwide by model 2015-2016
- Apple iPhone U.S. users by device family 2014-2016Apple iPhone U.S. users by device family 2014-2016
- Apple iPhone smartphone users in the U.S. 2012-2016Apple iPhone smartphone users in the U.S. 2012-2016
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2017Most popular Apple App Store categories 2017
- Global smartphone shipments forecast 2010-2021Global smartphone shipments forecast 2010-2021
- Global smartphone sales to end users 2007-2016Global smartphone sales to end users 2007-2016
- Global smartphone sales by OS 2009-2016Global smartphone sales by OS 2009-2016
- Smartphone sales revenue worldwide 2013-2016Smartphone sales revenue worldwide 2013-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl