Trump's Proposed Budget
The winners and losers in Trump's proposed budget
Donald Trump's proposed budget involves steep cuts to the majority of government departments. The biggest losers in 2018 are set to be Health and Human Services (down $12.6 billion), State and other development programs (down $10.9 billion) and Education (down 9.2 billion). The winners are going to be Homeland Security, Veterans Affairs and Defense. Trump has proposed boosting the latter by $52.3 billion.
- U.S. government - outlays of the Department of DefenseU.S. government - outlays of the Department of Defense
- Health program outlays by U.S. Department of Defense 2010-2020Health program outlays by U.S. Department of Defense 2010-2020
- U.S. Department of Defense expenditures in 2013, by stateU.S. Department of Defense expenditures in 2013, by state
- United States - Annual GDP 1990-2016United States - Annual GDP 1990-2016
- Total enrollment of leading U.S. medical schools in research 2017Total enrollment of leading U.S. medical schools in research 2017
- Global IT spending forecast 2012-2020, by segmentGlobal IT spending forecast 2012-2020, by segment
- European Union (EU): Member States' share of budget contributions 2016European Union (EU): Member States' share of budget contributions 2016
- Deficit and cash surplus ratio as a share of GDP in France 2008-2015Deficit and cash surplus ratio as a share of GDP in France 2008-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl