8 Reasons Why Twitter Is No Second Facebook (Yet)
- Trade revenue of China's stock market 2011-2015Trade revenue of China's stock market 2011-2015
- Share of Americans investing money in the stock market 1999-2015Share of Americans investing money in the stock market 1999-2015
- Total amount of shares issued in China's stock market 2012-2015Total amount of shares issued in China's stock market 2012-2015
- Global number of internet users 2005-2016Global number of internet users 2005-2016
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Monthly Dow Jones Industrial Average index performance 2014-2016Monthly Dow Jones Industrial Average index performance 2014-2016
- Leading banks globally by market capitalization 2016Leading banks globally by market capitalization 2016
- United States biotech financing data 2012-2015United States biotech financing data 2012-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens