Netflix is Almost as Popular as Cable Among Young Adults
- U.S. pay TV subscribers with Netflix subscription 2013-2014, by ageU.S. pay TV subscribers with Netflix subscription 2013-2014, by age
- Number of cable pay TV subscribers in Spain Q1 2014-Q3 2015Number of cable pay TV subscribers in Spain Q1 2014-Q3 2015
- Number of pay TV subscribers worldwide 2012-2020Number of pay TV subscribers worldwide 2012-2020
- Brands: leaders in consumer engagement and expectations in the U.S. 2017Brands: leaders in consumer engagement and expectations in the U.S. 2017
- Leading online social platforms based on reach in the Netherlands 2016Leading online social platforms based on reach in the Netherlands 2016
- Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2017Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2017
- Most watched TV networks in the U.S. 2016Most watched TV networks in the U.S. 2016
- Local ad revenue in the U.S. 2017, by mediumLocal ad revenue in the U.S. 2017, by medium
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl