Netflix is Almost as Popular as Cable Among Young Adults
- U.S. pay TV subscribers with Netflix subscription 2013-2014, by ageU.S. pay TV subscribers with Netflix subscription 2013-2014, by age
- Number of pay TV subscribers in Denmark from 2010-2020Number of pay TV subscribers in Denmark from 2010-2020
- Number of pay TV subscribers worldwide 2010-2021Number of pay TV subscribers worldwide 2010-2021
- Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015
- Number of TV households worldwide 2010-2021, by platformNumber of TV households worldwide 2010-2021, by platform
- Most watched TV networks in the U.S. 2015Most watched TV networks in the U.S. 2015
- Global pay TV market 2015, by providerGlobal pay TV market 2015, by provider
- Leading kids brands in the U.S. 2015Leading kids brands in the U.S. 2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens