Over A Quarter Of Americans Have Trouble Paying Their Medical Bills
Recent research from the Kaiser Family Foundation has revealed that just over a quarter of American adults (ages 18-64) say they or someone in their household struggled to pay their medical bills over the past 12 months. These payment problems impact all kinds of people, regardless of household income or insurance status.
- U.S. Americans without health insurance 2010-2015U.S. Americans without health insurance 2010-2015
- Percentage of U.S. Americans with any health insurance 1990-2015Percentage of U.S. Americans with any health insurance 1990-2015
- Percentage of U.S. Americans without health insurance 1997-2015Percentage of U.S. Americans without health insurance 1997-2015
- Common Medicaid antidepressent prescriptions by product 2013-2015Common Medicaid antidepressent prescriptions by product 2013-2015
- Health insurance home-office employees in the U.S. 1960-2015Health insurance home-office employees in the U.S. 1960-2015
- Health insurance status of the U.S. population 2015Health insurance status of the U.S. population 2015
- Total Medicaid spending in the U.S. 2015 by stateTotal Medicaid spending in the U.S. 2015 by state
- U.S. opinion on the health reform law April 2010 - October 2016U.S. opinion on the health reform law April 2010 - October 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl