Over A Quarter Of Americans Have Trouble Paying Their Medical Bills
Recent research from the Kaiser Family Foundation has revealed that just over a quarter of American adults (ages 18-64) say they or someone in their household struggled to pay their medical bills over the past 12 months. These payment problems impact all kinds of people, regardless of household income or insurance status.
- Health insurance status of the U.S. population 2014Health insurance status of the U.S. population 2014
- U.S. Americans without health insurance 1990-2014U.S. Americans without health insurance 1990-2014
- Percentage of U.S. Americans without health insurance 1990-2014Percentage of U.S. Americans without health insurance 1990-2014
- Total Medicaid enrollment 1966-2016Total Medicaid enrollment 1966-2016
- Total Medicaid expenditure 1966-2016Total Medicaid expenditure 1966-2016
- Total Medicaid federal and state expenditures in the U.S. 1966-2016Total Medicaid federal and state expenditures in the U.S. 1966-2016
- Projected total Medicaid enrollment 2017-2024Projected total Medicaid enrollment 2017-2024
- Projected total Medicaid expenditure 2017-2024Projected total Medicaid expenditure 2017-2024
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens