Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Most popular travel influencers on Instagram worldwide 2019

Most-followed travel influencers on Instagram worldwide as of March 2019

by J. Clement, last edited Jul 2, 2019
Most popular travel influencers on Instagram worldwide 2019 According to HypeAuditor, National Geographic (natgeo) was by far the most-followed travel influencer on Instagram worldwide with over 105 million followers in March 2019. Second-ranked National Geographic Travel (natgeotravel) was followed by 29.8 million Instagram users.
National Geographic media

National Geographic is the flagship magazine of National Geographic Partners, LLC, a joint venture between non-profit scientific organization National Geographic Society (which owns 27 percent of shares) and The Walt Disney Company (which owns the remaining 73 percent). In March 2019, National Geographic had an U.S. audience reach of 38.87 million people. The magazine also ranks first based on combined print and digital editions with over 30 million readers. Apart from its top publication National Geographic and National Geographic Traveler, the company also publishes magazines aimed at classrooms and children. The company also operates National Geographic-branded television channels featuring documentary films, wildlife shows and natural history programming. National Geographic’s strong online presence can be attributed to the visually appealing nature of its photography subjects and documentaries, as well as a successful digital and social media strategy. National Geographic has a wide range of assignment photographers who are also active on social media – many of the most-followed wildlife photographers on Instagram worldwide are frequent contributors to National Geographic.
Show more

Most-followed travel influencers on Instagram worldwide as of March 2019

Number of followers
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
Number of followers
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
by J. Clement, last edited Jul 2, 2019
According to HypeAuditor, National Geographic (natgeo) was by far the most-followed travel influencer on Instagram worldwide with over 105 million followers in March 2019. Second-ranked National Geographic Travel (natgeotravel) was followed by 29.8 million Instagram users.
National Geographic media

National Geographic is the flagship magazine of National Geographic Partners, LLC, a joint venture between non-profit scientific organization National Geographic Society (which owns 27 percent of shares) and The Walt Disney Company (which owns the remaining 73 percent). In March 2019, National Geographic had an U.S. audience reach of 38.87 million people. The magazine also ranks first based on combined print and digital editions with over 30 million readers. Apart from its top publication National Geographic and National Geographic Traveler, the company also publishes magazines aimed at classrooms and children. The company also operates National Geographic-branded television channels featuring documentary films, wildlife shows and natural history programming. National Geographic’s strong online presence can be attributed to the visually appealing nature of its photography subjects and documentaries, as well as a successful digital and social media strategy. National Geographic has a wide range of assignment photographers who are also active on social media – many of the most-followed wildlife photographers on Instagram worldwide are frequent contributors to National Geographic.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
Social media usage worldwide
Social media usage worldwide

All Information
in one Presentation

Social media usage worldwide

Everything On "Social media usage worldwide" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp

Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation

Statistics on "Social media usage worldwide"
  • Overview
  • Leading social media
  • Usage
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Social media marketing and advertising
  • Data requests
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.