More than 7,500
- U.S. companies and cyber crimeU.S. companies and cyber crime
- U.S. consumers and cyber crimeU.S. consumers and cyber crime
- U.S. government and cyber crimeU.S. government and cyber crime
- Cyber crime in CanadaCyber crime in Canada
- Cyber crime in SpainCyber crime in Spain
- Cyber bullyingCyber bullying
- Global phishing attacks and malware distribution Q1 2018Global phishing attacks and malware distribution Q1 2018
- Data breaches and identity thefts in the US H1 2018Data breaches and identity thefts in the US H1 2018
- Financial cyber crime losses in the U.S. 2017, by victim stateFinancial cyber crime losses in the U.S. 2017, by victim state
- Number of cleared cyber crime cases in Japan 2012-2017Number of cleared cyber crime cases in Japan 2012-2017
- Number of cleared cyber crime cases in Japan 2017, by typeNumber of cleared cyber crime cases in Japan 2017, by type
- Canada cyber crime vs. non-cyber crime victims sharing passwords 2017Canada cyber crime vs. non-cyber crime victims sharing passwords 2017
- Most commonly reported types of cyber crime 2017Most commonly reported types of cyber crime 2017
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Dossier: Football sponsorship in Europe
Football is the most popular sport overall in Europe and provides great marketing opportunities for those who can afford it. This new Statista Dossier provides an overview of the European football sponsoring landscape across different European football leagues.
Global Industry Reports available now!
Statista now offers industry insights from a global perspective for 34 industries. The reports provide crucial information on the trends moving all major industries. Get a bird’s-eye view on your industry, complete with all essential data, KPIs, and exclusive Statista data.
New Smart TV Industry Whitepaper
Statista Research and Analysis, in cooperation with Chinese smart TV manufacturer TCL Multimedia and its subsidiary FFalcon Technology, is going to present a new white paper on the global Smart TV industry on September 15th, 2018 during the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam.
New Dossier: Electric vehicles in Italy
Is Italy speeding up on electric mobility or is the next charging point still too far away? Have a deeper look into the topic with this new dossier. Statista provides an overview on the market situation and customer attitudes around e-mobility in this country so passionate about cars.
New Topic Page: Brexit negotiations
With an October deadline looming and an unpopular proposal in hand, time is running out for Theresa May to secure a deal with the European Union. This topic highlights some the main issues standing in the way of a deal and explores how the British public have reacted to the ongoing political drama.
New Dossier: eSports in the Benelux region
Revenue might still pale in comparison to other sports, but the recent growth of electronic sports, or eSports, has been immense. This dossier analyzes the popularity of video games and digital games in the Netherlands and the attitude shown towards the trend of online gaming.