Pandora Maintains Lead In Crowded Audio Streaming Space
According to the 2014 edition of Edison's annual audio report "The Infinite Dial", Pandora remains the most popular music streaming service in the United States. 31 percent of those polled for the report stated to have used Pandora within the last month. That puts the ad-supported online radio healthily in front of iHeartRadio and iTunes Radio which were used by 9 and 8 percent of the respondents, respectively. Ranked fourth, Spotify was the first on-demand streaming service on the list with an adoption rate of 6 percent.
- Most played PC games 2015Most played PC games 2015
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies February 17-23, 2017Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies February 17-23, 2017
- Weekend box office revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) February 17-19, 2017Weekend box office revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) February 17-19, 2017
- Public IT cloud services: global market growth 2011-2020Public IT cloud services: global market growth 2011-2020
- Public cloud services: market forecast 2009-2020Public cloud services: market forecast 2009-2020
- Gross revenue from gaming and gambling in Macau 2007-2016Gross revenue from gaming and gambling in Macau 2007-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl