Which Working Benefits Do Millennials Value Most?
What is your favourite workplace perk? Many people love working hard for a cash bonus while others prefer flexible hours or familial benefits. A survey conducted by PWC and recently republished in KPCB's 2015 Internet Trends Report reveals that millennials actually desire training and development more than other working benefits. 22 percent of global millennials placed it top of their wish list, compared to 19 percent who want flexible working hours. 14 percent of those polled said cash bonuses are their most valued perk.
- UK general election: party most suited to deal with welfare benefits 2015UK general election: party most suited to deal with welfare benefits 2015
- Priority of anti-aging benefits associated with skincare products 2013, by countryPriority of anti-aging benefits associated with skincare products 2013, by country
- Total welfare benefits: forecasted United Kingdom (UK) government spending 2017-2022Total welfare benefits: forecasted United Kingdom (UK) government spending 2017-2022
- Inflation rate in India 2020Inflation rate in India 2020
- Health premiums for single employee coverage U.S. 1999-2016Health premiums for single employee coverage U.S. 1999-2016
- Direct investment position of the U.S. in China 2000-2015Direct investment position of the U.S. in China 2000-2015
- Medicare benefit payments by type of service 2015Medicare benefit payments by type of service 2015
- Total Medicaid enrollment 1966-2016Total Medicaid enrollment 1966-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl