Statista's Business Plan Export
is a tool providing market insights for different countries, which can be downloaded in an Excel file. The data can help you to make business decisions and to create a business plan.
The information provided is based on 1.4 million data sets.
That's how the Business Plan Export works:
By clicking on the tabs Tools
and Business Plan Export
in the navigation, you reach the landing page. You can find all the necessary information about the tool as well as a concise FAQ section there.
(1) By clicking on the button "Start data export", you can access the tool.
(2) Now you have to select the market and country which the data should focus on.
(3) Click on the download button to immediately start the download of the data in XLS format. The document will be in English. The file consists of the following pages:
- Data: You can find the raw data based on your selection here
- Market: With a couple of mouse clicks, a concise market analysis can be displayed on this page
- Profit & loss statement: You can model your business case here if necessary
- Comparison: In this section, your modeled P&L statement will be compared to the market
The tool is available for Corporate and Enterprise Accounts. For full access, feel free to inquire about a Corporate Account for corporate customers. Send inquiry