In this section we would like to provide university admins with useful information on Statistas Campus License.
If you do not have a Campus License for your university yet, feel free to contact us with a Campus Request
or send a mail to email@example.com
Please visit the Academia Customer Support for information on webinars, marketing material and Statista access types.
If you want us to set up IP changes
or have any other issues you need help with, please contact your account manager or our support team.
Campus License Trial
If your university has agreed on a free Campus License trial you can use Statista as with a regular Campus License subscription. If you would like to request a trial please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are providing our customers with three types of usage reports:
- Counter DB-I Report
- BR-1 Report
- Content Report
US Universities can now download an Excel based Usage Report called "Content Report". The structure is adapted to the need of US libraries and is different to the Counter Reports we already offer.
If the download of the report is activated you will find it in your Account Details.
How to download the Usage Report
1. Click on My Account on the top right and then choose Administration
2. Choose Usage Tracking to see and download your reports
If the download is not activated or you are having trouble with it, please contact your account manager or our support team
3. Converting CSV file to XLS
If you have trouble converting the CSV file to XLS file, please follow these steps:
- Open a new and empty workbook
- Data tab – Get Data – From File – From Text/CSV – choose the file and click Import
- Choose 65001: Unicode (UTF-8) as File Origin and select the correct delimiter (a comma or a semicolon, most of the times)
- Keep checking the preview when adjusting the settings. It will give you an idea how the data will be imported.
- Finally, click Load and the data will be imported to an extra worksheet.
Need more help?
Please consult the Text Import Wizard
or get support in the Microsoft Answers community.