Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Leading obstacles to using personalization according to marketers in North America as of October 2017

Exclusive Premium Statistic

Main obstacles to using personalization among North American marketers 2017 This statistic shows the leading obstacles to using personalization according to marketing professionals in North America as of October 2017. The findings reveal that 23 percent of marketers found that data quality was the largest obstacle to personalization.
Show more
Exclusive Premium statistic

Get a Premium Account for unrestrained access.
Benefits of our Premium membership:

  • Access to all Premium statistics
  • Download as XLS, PNG and PDF
  • Detailed source and background information
Premium Account
$49 per month*
(billed annually)
*Single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

View price details

Share of respondents
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
Share of respondents
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
Exclusive Premium statistic

Get a Premium Account for unrestrained access.
Benefits of our Premium membership:

  • Access to all Premium statistics
  • Download as XLS, PNG and PDF
  • Detailed source and background information
Premium Account
$49 per month*
(billed annually)
*Single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

View price details

Download Settings Share
Chart type
Datalabels
Share on Social Media
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
Description Source More information
This statistic shows the leading obstacles to using personalization according to marketing professionals in North America as of October 2017. The findings reveal that 23 percent of marketers found that data quality was the largest obstacle to personalization.
Show more
Release date
April 2017
Region
North America
Survey time period
October 2017
Number of respondents
513*
Supplementary notes
*Of the total number of respondents, 51% were from North America and the remaining 49% were from the UK.
Question: What are your biggest obstacles to moving beyond segmentation to true 1-to-1 personalization?

More information

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year

Statistics on "Marketing personalization"

  • Overview & usage
The most important statistics
  • Marketer perspective
  • Consumer perspective
The most important statistics
  • Effectiveness
  • E-mail
The most important statistics

Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format

Marketing personalization

All Information
in one Presentation

Marketing personalization

Everything On "Marketing personalization" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Statista for Your Company: The Research and Analysis Tool

  • Product Film
  • Statistics
  • Downloads

Our Premium Statistics - facts for your business

Currently, Statista provides more than 1 million statistics.
93 percent (all Premium content) are exclusively accessible via our professional accounts.

Unlimited access

As a Statista Premium customer, you receive unlimited access to all statistics at all times. Including downloads of data in the most common formats (XLS, PDF & PNG). Create relevant and significant statistics in no time.

You are in good company

Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages

Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps

Our Business Solutions: Save Time and Money

only

$588*

per year
Your advantages
  • Full access to all our statistics
  • Download as XLS, PDF & PNG
  • Relevant data: complete source information
All functions of our platform illustrated face-to-face
  • Learn how Statista supports your company
  • Extensive tour across the whole portal
  • Personal guidance by our support team
The knowledge database for your company
  • All functions of the Premium Account
  • Access to dossiers, forecasts and studies
  • Access to our international database
  • Publishing rights and other exclusive functions

Statistics on the topic

Topics

About Statista

Learn more about how Statista can support your business.

Request webinar

We use cookies to personalize contents and ads, offer social media features, and analyze access to our website. In your browser settings you can configure or disable this, respectively, and can delete any already placed cookies. For details, please see your browser’s Help section (by pressing F1). Please see our privacy statement for details about how we use data.