More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Social media usage in SwedenSocial media usage in Sweden
- Mobile internet usage in the United Kingdom (UK)Mobile internet usage in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Mobile internet usage in the United StatesMobile internet usage in the United States
- Internet usage in Belgium, Luxembourg and the NetherlandsInternet usage in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- Mobile internet usage worldwideMobile internet usage worldwide
- IT services and digitalization of business in FinlandIT services and digitalization of business in Finland
- eSports and (online) gaming in Belgium, Luxembourg and the NetherlandseSports and (online) gaming in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- Mobile device usage in NorwayMobile device usage in Norway
- Daily social media usage in Sweden 2010-2017Daily social media usage in Sweden 2010-2017
- Peru: frequency of mobile internet usage 2016Peru: frequency of mobile internet usage 2016
- Reasons for social media usage by enterprises in Sweden 2015Reasons for social media usage by enterprises in Sweden 2015
- Global social media usage reasons 2017, by generationGlobal social media usage reasons 2017, by generation
- Daily social media usage rate in Sweden 2016, by gender and age groupDaily social media usage rate in Sweden 2016, by gender and age group
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Dossier on plastic waste in Europe
The world is waking up to the environmental impacts caused by plastic waste, and the European Union is declaring war on single-use plastics. This statistic dossier provides an overview of plastic waste generation, recycling and treatment and plastic marine waste in Europe.
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.