The Smartphone Market 2014
Android devices are still the driving force across the global smartphone market, according to the International Data Corporation. Total smartphone shipments are set to reach 1.3 billion units this year with Android accounting for over 80 percent compared to just under 14 percent for iOS. From a revenue perspective, Apple’s premium smartphones control 30 percent of global revenue while Android’s more layered approach will afford it just under 67 percent.
- Mobile OS: smartphone market share in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015Mobile OS: smartphone market share in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015
- Symbian & Microsoft: global smartphone market share forecast 2008-2015Symbian & Microsoft: global smartphone market share forecast 2008-2015
- Apple vs. Samsung: U.S. smartphone market share by Sprint Q1 2010-Q4 2011Apple vs. Samsung: U.S. smartphone market share by Sprint Q1 2010-Q4 2011
- Worldwide weekend box office revenue - March 2017Worldwide weekend box office revenue - March 2017
- Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. February 2017Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. February 2017
- Digital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by companyDigital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by company
- Monthly inflation rate in China February 2017Monthly inflation rate in China February 2017
- U.S. crude oil prices: West Texas Intermediate 2014-2018U.S. crude oil prices: West Texas Intermediate 2014-2018
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl