The Smartphone Market 2014
Android devices are still the driving force across the global smartphone market, according to the International Data Corporation. Total smartphone shipments are set to reach 1.3 billion units this year with Android accounting for over 80 percent compared to just under 14 percent for iOS. From a revenue perspective, Apple’s premium smartphones control 30 percent of global revenue while Android’s more layered approach will afford it just under 67 percent.
- Mobile OS: smartphone market share in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015Mobile OS: smartphone market share in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015
- Smartphones: global market share forecast 2011-2017, by countrySmartphones: global market share forecast 2011-2017, by country
- Symbian & Microsoft: global smartphone market share forecast 2008-2015Symbian & Microsoft: global smartphone market share forecast 2008-2015
- Projected international tourist arrivals worldwide from 1995 to 2030, by regionProjected international tourist arrivals worldwide from 1995 to 2030, by region
- Worldwide weekend box office revenue - July 15 to 17, 2016Worldwide weekend box office revenue - July 15 to 17, 2016
- China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area June 2016China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area June 2016
- Global IT spending forecast 2005-2020Global IT spending forecast 2005-2020
- Projected total Medicaid enrollment 2017-2024Projected total Medicaid enrollment 2017-2024
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens