The Simpsons Are Still Going Strong After 30 Years
30 years and running: In 1987, Bart, Homer and Marge first appeared short filler segments on the sketch comedy program "The Tracey Ullman Show". Today, the yellow bunch from Springfield doesn't seem to have lost much of its appeal. If you measure audience dedication by Facebook fans they are just behind Mr. Bean. Costs for TV spots aired during the show are on the decline, but are still going pretty strong overall. Some believers argue that watching the Simpsons can provide you with a realistic general education.
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017
- Italy: most striking news of the week 21-27 March, 2017Italy: most striking news of the week 21-27 March, 2017
- Ad-selling companies worldwide: digital advertising market share 2016-2019Ad-selling companies worldwide: digital advertising market share 2016-2019
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies March 13-19, 2017Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies March 13-19, 2017
- Digital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by companyDigital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by company
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl