More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Online shopping in the United Kingdom (UK)Online shopping in the United Kingdom (UK)
- B2C E-commerce in the NetherlandsB2C E-commerce in the Netherlands
- Online shopping in ItalyOnline shopping in Italy
- E-commerce worldwideE-commerce worldwide
- E-commerce in Latin AmericaE-commerce in Latin America
- Perceived benefits of online shopping benefits in the Nordics 2017Perceived benefits of online shopping benefits in the Nordics 2017
- Online shopping frequency in the age group of 25-34 years in Finland 2017Online shopping frequency in the age group of 25-34 years in Finland 2017
- Online shopping frequency in the age group 65-74 years in Finland 2017Online shopping frequency in the age group 65-74 years in Finland 2017
- Online shopping expenditure per person in China 2013-2021Online shopping expenditure per person in China 2013-2021
- B2C e-commerce volume in the United States 2006-2016B2C e-commerce volume in the United States 2006-2016
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Dossier on plastic waste in Europe
The world is waking up to the environmental impacts caused by plastic waste, and the European Union is declaring war on single-use plastics. This statistic dossier provides an overview of plastic waste generation, recycling and treatment and plastic marine waste in Europe.
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.