How Many Apps U.S. Smartphone Owners Use Per Month
This chart shows how many apps U.S. smartphone owners use per month and how much time they spend with apps.
- Mobile app usage level in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015, by typeMobile app usage level in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015, by type
- Canada mobile banking app usage 2015Canada mobile banking app usage 2015
- Smartphone app usage frequency in China 2012Smartphone app usage frequency in China 2012
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Leading mobile app categories in the United States 2017, by reachLeading mobile app categories in the United States 2017, by reach
- Monthly time spent by U.S. smartphone users on mobile websites and apps 2016Monthly time spent by U.S. smartphone users on mobile websites and apps 2016
- U.S. app installation and usage 2016, by deviceU.S. app installation and usage 2016, by device
- Quarterly Snapchat usage rate in Norway 2016, by frequencyQuarterly Snapchat usage rate in Norway 2016, by frequency
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl