How Many Apps U.S. Smartphone Owners Use Per Month
This chart shows how many apps U.S. smartphone owners use per month and how much time they spend with apps.
- Mobile app usage level in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015, by typeMobile app usage level in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015, by type
- Canada mobile banking app usage 2015Canada mobile banking app usage 2015
- Monthly mobile app usage frequency 2016, by categoryMonthly mobile app usage frequency 2016, by category
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Italy: opinions on purchasing Pokémon GO Plus 2016Italy: opinions on purchasing Pokémon GO Plus 2016
- Leading Android app reach in the United States 2016Leading Android app reach in the United States 2016
- Reach of most popular U.S. smartphone apps 2016Reach of most popular U.S. smartphone apps 2016
- Leading Android gaming app reach worldwide 2016Leading Android gaming app reach worldwide 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens