Annual Global Brand Ranking
Apple Claims Title of Most Valuable Brand
According to the latest edition of Interbrand's annual ranking of the best global brands, Apple once again claims the crown for the world's most valuable brand. Interbrand puts the value of the iconic Apple brand at $178 billions, eclipsing the value of second-placed Google by more than $40 billion.
To calculate brand value, Interbrand takes into account several factors including financial returns, the role of the brand in the customer's purchase decision and the power of the brand to create loyalty and sustainable demand. To find out more about the process, please refer to Interbrand methodology section.
- Google: brand value 2006-2016Google: brand value 2006-2016
- Brand value of the leading 10 most valuable luxury brands worldwide 2016Brand value of the leading 10 most valuable luxury brands worldwide 2016
- Most valuable automotive brands worldwide by brand value 2016Most valuable automotive brands worldwide by brand value 2016
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017
- Ad-selling companies worldwide: digital advertising market share 2016-2019Ad-selling companies worldwide: digital advertising market share 2016-2019
- Digital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by companyDigital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by company
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Value of the leading retail brands worldwide 2017Value of the leading retail brands worldwide 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl