Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Which of the following describes the reason you typically go to Amazon?

Exclusive Premium Statistic

Most popular U.S. Amazon visit reasons 2017, by membership status This statistic provides a ranking of the most popular reasons to visit Amazon, according to Amazon shoppers in the United States. During the October 2017 survey, 49 percent of responding Amazon Prime members stated that they typically visited Amazon in order to browse for new deals and daily discounts.
Show more
Prime memberNon-Prime member
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Prime memberNon-Prime member
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Exclusive Premium statistic

Get a Premium Account for unrestrained access.
Benefits of our Premium membership:

  • Access to all Premium statistics
  • Download as XLS, PNG and PDF
  • Detailed source and background information
Premium Account
$49 per month*
(billed annually)
*Single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

View price details

Exclusive Premium statistic

Get a Premium Account for unrestrained access.
Benefits of our Premium membership:

  • Access to all Premium statistics
  • Download as XLS, PNG and PDF
  • Detailed source and background information
Premium Account
$49 per month*
(billed annually)
*Single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

View price details

Download Settings Share
Chart type
Datalabels
Share on Social Media
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
Description Source More information
This statistic provides a ranking of the most popular reasons to visit Amazon, according to Amazon shoppers in the United States. During the October 2017 survey, 49 percent of responding Amazon Prime members stated that they typically visited Amazon in order to browse for new deals and daily discounts.
Show more
Release date
January 2018
Region
United States
Survey time period
October 2017
Number of respondents
1,576 respondents
Age group
18 years and older
Special properties
65% of respondents were Prime members, the other 35% regular Amazon customers

More information

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year

Basic Account

Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account

Your perfect start with Statista

  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account

Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

Send request

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax
   (New York residents only).
Leading companies trust Statista:

Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format

Amazon

All Information
in one Presentation

Amazon

Everything On "Amazon" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Amazon"

  • Company overview
  • Benchmark
  • User demographics
The most important statistics
  • User behavior
The most important statistics
  • Digital media
The most important statistics
  • Amazon Web Services
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps

Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages

Statistics on the topic

Topics

About Statista

Learn more about how Statista can support your business.

Request webinar
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.

News