More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Mobile commerce in the United StatesMobile commerce in the United States
- Mobile commerce in ScandinaviaMobile commerce in Scandinavia
- Online shopping in the United Kingdom (UK)Online shopping in the United Kingdom (UK)
- E-commerce in the United Kingdom (UK)E-commerce in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Mobile payment usage in the United StatesMobile payment usage in the United States
- Fashion e-commerce in the United StatesFashion e-commerce in the United States
- IT services and digitalization of business in FinlandIT services and digitalization of business in Finland
- Mobile device usage in NorwayMobile device usage in Norway
- Merchants worldwide who support mobile commerce as a sales channel 2018, by segmentMerchants worldwide who support mobile commerce as a sales channel 2018, by segment
- Mobile commerce spending worldwide 2016, 2017 & 2021Mobile commerce spending worldwide 2016, 2017 & 2021
- Mobile commerce market size Japan 2010-2016Mobile commerce market size Japan 2010-2016
- B2B e-commerce market breakdown China 2017, by platformB2B e-commerce market breakdown China 2017, by platform
- China’s mobile e-commerce market share 2018, by platform China’s mobile e-commerce market share 2018, by platform
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.