Google to Rake in 33% of Online Ad Revenues This Year
Google remains the king of online advertising. The search giant is expected to pocket three out of ten dollars spent on online advertising worldwide this year. That amounts to $38.6 billion or six times the total of the second largest ad publisher Facebook.
- Net online advertising market revenue in the Netherlands 2012 - 2016, by channel Net online advertising market revenue in the Netherlands 2012 - 2016, by channel
- Online advertising revenue in China 2012Online advertising revenue in China 2012
- Online advertising revenue in Germany 2005-2020Online advertising revenue in Germany 2005-2020
- Digital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by companyDigital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by company
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2017Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2017
- Google: global annual revenue 2002-2016Google: global annual revenue 2002-2016
- The 25 most valuable brands worldwide 2017The 25 most valuable brands worldwide 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl