Glossary of Statistical Terms: Definition Aggregated data
These data are the result of the combination of individual data points. An example: The cat Tinkerbell weighs 5lb, his companion Patches weighs 7lb. Their average weight of 6lb falls under the definition of 'aggregated data'.
Please note that the definitions in our statistics encyclopedia are simplified explanations of terms. Our goal is to make the definitions accessible for a broad audience; thus it is possible that some definitions do not adhere entirely to scientific standards.
- Absolute frequencyAbsolute frequency
- Aggregated dataAggregated data
- Aided/unaided awarenessAided/unaided awareness
- Alternative hypothesisAlternative hypothesis
- Arithmetic meanArithmetic mean