More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Online advertising metricsOnline advertising metrics
- Digital advertising formats in the U.S.Digital advertising formats in the U.S.
- Digital advertising in EuropeDigital advertising in Europe
- BRICS advertisingBRICS advertising
- Advertising in the NetherlandsAdvertising in the Netherlands
- Quarterly online advertising revenue in the U.S. 2007-2017Quarterly online advertising revenue in the U.S. 2007-2017
- Online advertising revenue in the U.S. 2000-2017, by half-yearOnline advertising revenue in the U.S. 2000-2017, by half-year
- Breakdown of U.S. online advertising revenue in 2017, by typeBreakdown of U.S. online advertising revenue in 2017, by type
- Online advertising revenue in the U.S. from 2004 to 2017, by pricing modelOnline advertising revenue in the U.S. from 2004 to 2017, by pricing model
- Online advertising revenue in the U.S. from 2000 to 2017Online advertising revenue in the U.S. from 2000 to 2017
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Dossier on plastic waste in Europe
The world is waking up to the environmental impacts caused by plastic waste, and the European Union is declaring war on single-use plastics. This statistic dossier provides an overview of plastic waste generation, recycling and treatment and plastic marine waste in Europe.
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.