Manufacturing: Plastics & Rubber in the U.S. 2022 - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - NAICS Code 326
Plastics and rubber manufacturers profit from low oil prices, thus generating higher margins than other key manufacturing industries. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry was US$220.3 billion.
- Forecasts through the year 2024 (COVID-19 included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers and trade flows
- Top companies and business demographics
- Innovation & research activities