Smartphones Tipped to Outship Feature Phones in 2013
According to the researchers of IDC, smartphones will outship feature phones for the first time in 2013. Six years after the launch of the iPhone, touch-based fullscreen smartphones are now the de facto standard.
- European cell phone users in selected countriesEuropean cell phone users in selected countries
- Survey: disadvantages of owning a cell phone in the U.S. in 2012Survey: disadvantages of owning a cell phone in the U.S. in 2012
- Survey 2012: U.S. cell phone owners, by platformSurvey 2012: U.S. cell phone owners, by platform
- Global market share held by smartphone vendors 2012-2016Global market share held by smartphone vendors 2012-2016
- Share of smartphone shipments worldwide 2015-2016, by vendorShare of smartphone shipments worldwide 2015-2016, by vendor
- China: production of cell phones by month December 2016China: production of cell phones by month December 2016
- Smartphone sales value in the United States 2005-2017Smartphone sales value in the United States 2005-2017
- U.S. consumer electronics industry wholesale revenue 2009-2017U.S. consumer electronics industry wholesale revenue 2009-2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl