This charts illustrates how much time on average Americans spend with different online activities each day.
This chart shows the average daily circulation at the Top 10 U.S. newspapers between October 2012 and March 2013.
This chart shows the Top 10 traffic sources of The Pirate Bay, the world's most infamous piracy website.
This chart shows the percentage of traffic on American news websites that comes from social media sites.
This chart shows a regional breakdown of traffic on Twitter.com in the past three months. 22.9% of Twitter's traffic comes from the United States, making it the most important market for the microblogging service.
This chart shows the percentage of the population that accesses online news by smartphone and tablet in selected countries.
This chart illustrates the willingness to pay for digital news content in seven countries including the United States, Germany and the United Kingdom.
This chart shows the estimated number of monthly active social network users around the world.
This chart shows estimated consumer book sales in the United States from 2008 through 2017.
This chart shows changes in newspaper circulation and advertising revenue between 2008 and 2012.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl