This chart shows the percentage of the population that accesses online news by smartphone and tablet in selected countries.
This chart provides an overview of Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 orders and deliveries by year
This chart shows estimated consumer book sales in the United States from 2008 through 2017.
This chart shows changes in newspaper circulation and advertising revenue between 2008 and 2012.
This chart illustrates how a $1,000 bet on Facebook's IPO compares with other investments over the past year.
This chart shows the global penetration of the world's ten largest social media sites.
This chart illustrates the distribution of Tweets among Twitter users. The chart is based on 1,535,929,521 Tweets from 71,273,997 unique users between October 23 and November 30, 2012.
This chart illustrates the growing importance of Twitter for the news media.
This chart shows eBook sales as a percentage of trade publishers' net revenue in the United States.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens