Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Share of the RTA furniture market in 2018, by application

Split of home and office ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture worldwide in 2018

by Liam O'Connell, last edited Oct 16, 2019
Share of the RTA furniture market in 2018, by application As of 2018, products for use in the home accounted for 66.7 percent of the global RTA furniture market. Office furniture accounted for the remaining 33.3 percent of the market value. The value of the global RTA furniture market was approximately 12.32 billion U.S. dollars in 2018.
Show more

Split of home and office ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture worldwide in 2018

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$59 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
Ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture retail in the U.S.
Ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture retail in the U.S.

All Information
in one Presentation

Ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture retail in the U.S.

Everything On "Ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture retail in the U.S." in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Other Reports & Dossiers
I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp

Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation

Statistics on "Ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture retail in the U.S."
  • Furniture market overview
The most important statistics
  • Ready-to-assemble furniture
  • RTA furniture retailer profile: IKEA
  • Consumer behavior
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.