The Countries With The Most Unemployed Graduates
The developed nations with the highest rates of graduate unemployment are predominantly countries that have been badly affected by the global financial crisis. According to the OECD, the rate of unemployment for people with a third level education in Greece is just under 20 percent while Spain follows with 14.9 percent. At the opposite end of the scale, Norway has the lowest graduate unemployment rate of all OECD nations, a mere 1.8 percent.
- Unemployment rate among college graduates in China by degree course 2010Unemployment rate among college graduates in China by degree course 2010
- Average wages of U.S. college graduates, 1990 to 2016Average wages of U.S. college graduates, 1990 to 2016
- Canada - unemployment rate of college graduates 2000-2010Canada - unemployment rate of college graduates 2000-2010
- U.S. youth unemployment rate: April 2017, seasonally adjustedU.S. youth unemployment rate: April 2017, seasonally adjusted
- U.S. unemployment rate: April 2017, unadjustedU.S. unemployment rate: April 2017, unadjusted
- U.S. unemployment rate: April 2017, seasonally adjustedU.S. unemployment rate: April 2017, seasonally adjusted
- Consumer confidence in China March 2017Consumer confidence in China March 2017
- National debt of the United States 2020National debt of the United States 2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl