eBooks - Australia
- Revenue in the eBooks segment is projected to reach US$195.80m in 2023.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2023-2027) of 0.46%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$199.40m by 2027.
- In the eBooks segment, the number of readers is expected to amount to 3.65m users by 2027.
- User penetration will be 13.0% in 2023 and is expected to hit 13.3% by 2027.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) is expected to amount to US$57.13.
- In global comparison, most revenue will be generated in the United States (US$5,254.00m in 2023).
- In the year 2021 a share of 43.5% of users is in the high income group.
- In the year 2021 a share of 55.6% of users is male.