Monthly variation of the hospitality economic activity in Argentina 2019-2021

Percentage change in economic activity of hotels and restaurants in Argentina from January 2019 to December 2021

Download
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Sources

Use Ask Statista Research Service

Release date

February 2022

Region

Argentina

Survey time period

January 2019 to December 2021

Supplementary notes

According to the source, the economic activity of hotels and restaurants is calculated using 2004 as base year. In 2004, this sector generated 1.4 percent of the GDP in the country, of which 24.5 percent corresponded to hotels, camping places and other temporary accommodations. Restaurants, bars, and canteens accounted that year for the remaining 75.5 percent of the contribution of that whole category to the GDP that year. Since then, the activity of the hotel industry is estimated by the source using data from the Encuesta de Ocupación Hotelera (EOH). The activity of restaurants and similar establishments is based on indicators of the monthly demand of those types of services by resident households, non-resident households, and companies as well as on lagged quarterly information from the sector. Further information about the methodology can be found here.

Citation formats
Access all statistics starting from $2,388 USD yearly *

* For commercial use only

Basic Account

For single users
$0 USD
Always free
Access limited to Free Statistics. Premium Statistics are not included.
  • Free Statistics
Based on your interest

Starter Account

For single users
$199 USD
per month, billed annually 1
  • Free Statistics
  • Premium Statistics
  • The statistic on this page is a Premium Statistic and is included in this account.

Professional Account

For teams up to 5 people
$959 USD
per month, billed annually 1
  • Free + Premium Statistics
  • Reports
  • Market Insights

1 All prices do not include sales tax. The account requires an annual contract and will renew after one year to the regular list price.

Statistics on " Travel and tourism in Argentina "

Other statistics that may interest you Travel and tourism in Argentina

Latin American overview

5

Key figures

6

International and domestic tourism

5

Expenditures

5

Accommodation industry

5

Traveler preferences

5

Further related statistics

17
Access all statistics starting from $2,388 USD yearly *

* For commercial use only

Basic Account

For single users
$0 USD
Always free
Access limited to Free Statistics. Premium Statistics are not included.
  • Free Statistics
Based on your interest

Starter Account

For single users
$199 USD
per month, billed annually 1
  • Free Statistics
  • Premium Statistics
  • The statistic on this page is a Premium Statistic and is included in this account.

Professional Account

For teams up to 5 people
$959 USD
per month, billed annually 1
  • Free + Premium Statistics
  • Reports
  • Market Insights

1 All prices do not include sales tax. The account requires an annual contract and will renew after one year to the regular list price.

Learn more about how Statista can support your business.