The Countries With The Most People Living Overseas
Ireland has the highest percentage of people living abroad out of all OECD countries. One out of every six Irish-born people currently resides in another country, illustrating the devastating and enduring impact the global financial crisis has had on the country. Emigration has fallen slightly in Ireland but remains high with 35,300 people leaving in the 12 months to April 2015, a 13 percent drop on the previous year. New Zealand (14.1 percent), Portugal (14.0 percent) and Mexico (12.2 percent) also have high percentages of their native-born populations living abroad.
- Passenger car sales: Republic of Ireland 2009-2015Passenger car sales: Republic of Ireland 2009-2015
- Car sales: leading marques in Ireland 2015Car sales: leading marques in Ireland 2015
- Religion of Northern Ireland residents on March 27, 2011Religion of Northern Ireland residents on March 27, 2011
- Big Mac index - global prices for a Big Mac 2017Big Mac index - global prices for a Big Mac 2017
- MRI units per million: by country 2015MRI units per million: by country 2015
- Computer tomography scanner density by country 2015Computer tomography scanner density by country 2015
- Monthly inflation rate in Euro area countries October 2016Monthly inflation rate in Euro area countries October 2016
- Monthly inflation rate in EU countries October 2016Monthly inflation rate in EU countries October 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl