Alcoholic Drinks - Europe
- Revenue in the Alcoholic Drinks market amounts to US$410.40bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 5.96% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- The market's largest segment is the segment Wine with a market volume of US$159.20bn in 2023.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$336.40bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$483.30 are generated in 2023.
- In the Alcoholic Drinks market, 3.7% of total revenue will be generated through online sales by 2023.
- By 2027, 54% of spending and 27% of volume consumption in the Alcoholic Drinks market will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Alcoholic Drinks market, volume is expected to amount to 68,900.00m L by 2027. The market for Alcoholic Drinks market is expected to show a volume growth of 2.1% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Alcoholic Drinks market is expected to amount to 74.90L in 2023.