Life Expectancy Rises as Regional Differences Remain
This chart shows the life expectancy of people born in different parts of the world. While significant progress has been made since 1990, regional differences remain rather large between richer and poorer parts of the world.
- Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. September 2016Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. September 2016
- Monthly percentage of change in the Consumer Price Index (CPI-U) in the U.S. 2015/16Monthly percentage of change in the Consumer Price Index (CPI-U) in the U.S. 2015/16
- Monthly price of nickel at LME 2015-2016Monthly price of nickel at LME 2015-2016
- Unemployment rate in India 2015Unemployment rate in India 2015
- United States - monthly inflation rate in September 2016United States - monthly inflation rate in September 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl