Life Expectancy Rises as Regional Differences Remain
This chart shows the life expectancy of people born in different parts of the world. While significant progress has been made since 1990, regional differences remain rather large between richer and poorer parts of the world.
- Tax and health benefits changes under Trumpcare (AHCA) per household by income 2022Tax and health benefits changes under Trumpcare (AHCA) per household by income 2022
- Tax and health benefits changes under Trumpcare (AHCA) as household income share 2022Tax and health benefits changes under Trumpcare (AHCA) as household income share 2022
- Monthly price of nickel at LME 2016-2017Monthly price of nickel at LME 2016-2017
- OPEC oil price annually 1960-2017OPEC oil price annually 1960-2017
- UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2017UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl