One World Trade Center is the world's fourth tallest building.
One World Trade Center has opened for business over 13 years after the original towers were destroyed on 9/11. Costing $3.8 billion the 104 story tower stand 541 metres tall. This chart shows how it compares with the tallest buildings worldwide.
- Key figures on the September 11 attacks, 2001 in New YorkKey figures on the September 11 attacks, 2001 in New York
- New York Times Company's revenue 2006-2016New York Times Company's revenue 2006-2016
- New York Times Company's net income 2006-2016New York Times Company's net income 2006-2016
- Total enrollment of leading U.S. medical schools in research 2017Total enrollment of leading U.S. medical schools in research 2017
- Monthly Dow Jones Industrial Average index performance 2014-2017Monthly Dow Jones Industrial Average index performance 2014-2017
- Monthly hotel occupancy rates worldwide 2015-2017, by regionMonthly hotel occupancy rates worldwide 2015-2017, by region
- Pfizer's top products based on revenue 2016Pfizer's top products based on revenue 2016
- Pfizer's Lipitor revenue worldwide 2003-2016Pfizer's Lipitor revenue worldwide 2003-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl