Spirits - United States
- United States
- Revenue in the Spirits segment amounts to US$86.72bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 5.69% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$165,900.00m in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$257.60 are generated in 2023.
- By 2027, 49% of spending and 21% of volume consumption in the Spirits segment will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Spirits segment, volume is expected to amount to 2.02bn L by 2027. The market for Spirits segment is expected to show a volume growth of 1.2% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Spirits segment is expected to amount to 5.74L in 2023.