Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Argentina: share of leisure & business spending on travel and tourism 2019

In 2019, 68 percent of the total spending on travel and tourism in Argentina corresponded to leisure tourism, while business tourism accounted for the remaining 32 percent. That same year, the travel and tourism sector in Latin America reported a share of leisure spending of 83 percent.

Percentage of leisure and business spending on travel and tourism in Argentina in 2019

Loading statistic...
You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

April 2020

Region

Argentina

Survey time period

2019

Special properties

As reported in March 2019

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Travel and tourism in the United Kingdom (UK)"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.