Salaries & Income
U.S. Companies With the Highest Salaries for Interns
Being an intern has the ring of financial hardship to it. It doesn't have to be that way. Some American companies pay pretty well, actually they pay better than the average wage in the U.S. The median annual salary for a full-time U.S. worker is currently $51,350. If an intern worked at Facebook all year round he or she could make $96,000.
Most of the companies who pay their interns exceptionally well are in the tech business, according to a report by job portal Glassdoor. (ExxonMobil and Bloomberg are the only exceptions in the top ten). Some interns at the top notch tech firms are highly qualified as software engineers, have a MA or even a PhD.
- Apple, Google, and Microsoft: revenue comparison 2008-2016Apple, Google, and Microsoft: revenue comparison 2008-2016
- Google and Facebook's share of digital display ad spending in the UK 2012-2016Google and Facebook's share of digital display ad spending in the UK 2012-2016
- U.S. traffic comparison of Google and Facebook 2011-2015U.S. traffic comparison of Google and Facebook 2011-2015
- Full-time employees - unadjusted monthly number in the U.S. April 2017Full-time employees - unadjusted monthly number in the U.S. April 2017
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2017Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2017
- Facebook: number of daily active users worldwide 2011-2017Facebook: number of daily active users worldwide 2011-2017
- U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2016/17U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2016/17
- Top 15 most frequently visited websites in Sweden 2017Top 15 most frequently visited websites in Sweden 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl