Americans' Top 10 Policy Priorities For 2015
What policies do Americans want Obama and Congress to prioritize in 2015? According to the Pew Research Center's policy priorities survey, 76 percent of people in the United States believe tackling terrorism should be the nation's top priority this year. It is the first time in four years terrorism has made the top of Pew's list and its appearance for 2015 can be attributed to economic improvement as well as persistant terrorist threats.
Despite considerable improvement, the economy is still an area of concern for Americans and 75 percent of them want President Obama to give it attention. Job creation is closely linked to economic improvement so it comes as little surprise that it rounds off the top three with 67 percent of respondents expecting it to be prioritized.
- Popularity of Barack Obama in Cuba 2015Popularity of Barack Obama in Cuba 2015
- Survey on respect Barack Obama gets from leaders of other countriesSurvey on respect Barack Obama gets from leaders of other countries
- Major donors to Barack Obama in the 2012 electionMajor donors to Barack Obama in the 2012 election
- Obama farewell speech - number of viewers in the U.S. 2017, by channelObama farewell speech - number of viewers in the U.S. 2017, by channel
- Public presidential job approval rate by monthPublic presidential job approval rate by month
- U.S. opinion on the health reform law April 2010 - October 2016U.S. opinion on the health reform law April 2010 - October 2016
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- 2016 U.S. election: delegates won by Republican candidates2016 U.S. election: delegates won by Republican candidates
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl