Evaluation Belgian population of the economic situation in Belgium 2020

The opinion held by the Belgian population of the economic situation in their country was rather contrasted in August 2020. Roughly 60 percent of the respondents estimated that the Belgian economic situation was bad. On the other hand, 40 percent of respondents believed that the country's economy was good.

How would you judge the current situation of the Belgian economy?

Loading statistic...
You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

October 2020

Region

Belgium

Survey time period

10 to 30 July 2020

Number of respondents

1,008 respondents

Method of interview

Face-to-face interview

Supplementary notes

This question was phrased by the source as follows: "How would you judge the current situation in each of the following? The situation of the (NATIONALITY) economy".

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Key economic indicators in the Benelux"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.