This chart shows the % of Americans aged 12+ who listened to the following services in the past month.
This chart compares Samsung and Apple in terms of mobile device revenue.
This chart compares revenue growth of selected tech companies in Q4 2016.
This chart shows the number of foreign visitors to New York City, by country of origin (in 1,000s)
This chart compares worldwide smartphone shipments by Apple and Samsung.
This chart shows the most popular wireless headphone brands in the U.S. before and after Apple's AirPods went on sale.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl