This chart shows the brand value of the 10 most valuable brands (in billion U.S. dollars) and the year-over-year percentage change
This chart shows which voice-enabled speakers Americans use in 2017.
This chart shows the most successful smartphone vendors in China based on unit shipments in Q1 2017.
This chart shows companies by highest monthly wages paid to interns in the United States
This chart shows Apple's quarterly iPhone sales.
The graphic shows the change of stock value of selected companies during the 1st 100 days of Trump's presidency
This chart shows global recorded music industry revenues since 2005.
This chart shows the percentage of internet users who access music in copyright infringing ways.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl