This chart compares revenue growth of selected tech companies in Q4 2016.
This chart shows the number of foreign visitors to New York City, by country of origin (in 1,000s)
This chart compares worldwide smartphone shipments by Apple and Samsung.
This chart shows the most popular wireless headphone brands in the U.S. before and after Apple's AirPods went on sale.
This chart shows Apple iPhone sales worldwide in million units per fiscal year
This chart illustrates Apple's revenue growth over the past 20 years.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl