Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Revenue of U.S. electrical contractors 2018

Quanta Services was ranked as the leading electrical contractor in the United States based on sales data in 2018, generating 6.4 billion U.S. dollars in revenue. Rosendin Electric and MYR Group were ranked second and third, respectively.

Quanta Services: An industry leader

Quanta Services generated close to five billion U.S. dollars more than the next leading electrical contractor in 2018, increasing its own revenue within the electric power sector by around 800 million U.S. dollars in comparison to the previous year. The firm’s annual revenue figures have continually increased since 2015 and exceeded 11 billion U.S. dollars in 2018, further highlighting its position as a leading specialty contractor throughout the United States. Around 60 percent of its annual revenue in 2018 was generated from its electrical services, with revenue from the pipeline and industrial services sector making up the other 40 percent.

The benefits of mergers and acquisitions

One of the ways Quanta Services continues to grow is through the acquisition of other companies. Not only does this increase the market share of the company, but it also provides a long-term solution to the forecasted impact of a labor shortage in the construction industry. In 2017, Quanta Services strengthened its pipeline and industrial services sector with the purchase of the Stronghold group of companies, welcoming the workforce of Stronghold in the process. Mergers and acquisitions of this kind have helped to increase the number of employees at Quanta Services.

Leading electrical contractors based on revenue in the U.S. in 2018

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% discount until March 31st
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

September 2019

Region

United States

Survey time period

2018

Age group

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Public construction in the United States"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.