We are the global leading platform for business data from 600 industries and 50 countries.
$49 / Month *
Prices do not include sales tax.
in one Presentation
Everything On "Energy consumption in the United States" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
CEO, MindShare Germany
- Primary energy consumption worldwide from 2005 to 2018, by fuel type (in million tons oil equivalent)Global consumption of primary energy by fuel 2005-2018
- Top 20 countries in primary energy consumption in 2018 (in million metric tons of oil equivalent)Primary energy consumption - leading countries 2018
- Major electricity consuming countries in 2016 (in billion kilowatt hours)*Electricity consumption worldwide by select country 2016
- Energy consumption worldwide from 2018 to 2050, by region (in quadrillion British thermal unit)Global energy consumption by region 2018-2050
- Consumption of electricity worldwide from 1980 to 2016 (in billion kilowatt hours)Global electricity consumption 1980-2016
- Primary energy consumption in the U.S. from 1998 to 2018 (in million metric tons of oil equivalent) Primary energy consumption in the United States 1998-2018
- U.S. primary energy consumption from 1975 to 2018, by sector (in quadrillion British thermal units)Primary energy consumption by sector - United States 1975-2018
- Consumption of primary energy in the U.S. in 2017 and 2018, by energy source (in quadrillion British thermal units)U.S. energy consumption by source 2017-2018
- Per capita energy consumption index score in the U.S. from 2000 to 2017*U.S. per capita energy consumption index 2000-2017
- Oil consumption in the United States from 1990 to 2018 (in million metric tons)Oil consumption in the United States 1990-2018
- Natural gas consumption in the United States from 1995 to 2018 (in trillion cubic feet)Natural gas consumption in the United States: 1995-2018
- Total electricity end use in the U.S. from 1975 to 2018 (in billion kilowatt hours)Electricity end use in the U.S. 1975-2018
- Consumption of coal energy for electricity generation in the U.S. from 1950 to 2018 (in million short tons)*U.S. energy consumption from coal 1950-2018
- Annual average WTI and Brent crude oil spot prices from 1990 to 2018 (U.S. dollars per barrel)WTI and Brent crude oil: average annual spot prices 1990-2018
- Cost of coal and natural gas for electric generation in the U.S. from 1980 to 2018 (in U.S. dollars per million British thermal units)*Natural gas vis-a-vis coal prices 1980-2018
- Average U.S. retail prices of electricity between 1998 and 2018, by sector (in cents per kilowatt hour)* Average retail electricity price in the U.S. by sector 1998-2018
- Average consumer price for heating oil in the U.S. from winter of 2005/06 to winter of 2018/19 (in U.S. dollars per gallon)*U.S. winter heating oil prices 2005/06-2018/19
- Leading energy companies in the United States based on revenue in 2018 (in million U.S. dollars)Revenue of leading U.S.-based energy companies 2018
- Largest electric utilities in the U.S. as of April 2019, based on market value (in billion U.S. dollars)Largest U.S. electric utilities based on market value 2019
- Leading U.S. electric utilities based on the number of customers in 2017 (in 1,000s) Leading electric utilities based on number of consumers 2017
- Index score of investor-owned utilities with the highest U.S. customer satisfaction in 2019Investor-owned utilities - highest customer satisfaction in the U.S. 2019
- Projected energy consumption worldwide from 1990 to 2050 (in quadrillion British thermal units)Global energy consumption forecast 1990-2050
- Forecast for worldwide industrial energy consumption from 2018 to 2050, by fuel (in quadrillion British thermal units)Global industrial energy consumption 2018-2050
- Energy consumption worldwide from 1990 to 2050, by region (in quadrillion British thermal units)*Global projected energy consumption by region 1990-2050
- Projected global energy consumption from 1990 to 2040, by energy source (in million metric tons of oil equivalent)World energy consumption by energy source 1990-2040