More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Mobile internet usage in the United Kingdom (UK)Mobile internet usage in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Mobile internet usage in the United StatesMobile internet usage in the United States
- Mobile internet usage worldwideMobile internet usage worldwide
- Mobile commerce in the United Kingdom (UK)Mobile commerce in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Mobile commerce in the United StatesMobile commerce in the United States
- Peru: frequency of mobile internet usage 2016Peru: frequency of mobile internet usage 2016
- Mobile internet usage penetration in France Q3 2012 to Q4 2015Mobile internet usage penetration in France Q3 2012 to Q4 2015
- Average quarterly mobile traffic Japan 2014-2017Average quarterly mobile traffic Japan 2014-2017
- Peak hour quarterly mobile traffic Japan 2014-2017Peak hour quarterly mobile traffic Japan 2014-2017
- Mexico: mobile internet penetration rate 2016, by age & educationMexico: mobile internet penetration rate 2016, by age & education
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.