This chart shows economic damage by disaster type and region from 1995 to 2015.
This chart shows the best and worst places in the UK to make a living
This chart gives all the numbers behind Halloween 2015 in the United States.
This chart shows the direct economic impact from the UAV industry in the United States.
This chart shows the top 15 cities worldwide by GDP in 2030.
This chart shows how often smartphone users in the United States upgrade their devices.
This chart shows opinion on the EU and nation-specific nontraditional parties.
This chart shows the countries with the largest share of people in high-skilled employment in 2015.
This chart shows the share of foreigners of the total population in EU countries in 2013.
This chart illustrates the willingness to pay for media among millennials.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens