This chart shows the % of Americans who support/oppose Trump's decision to withdraw from the Paris agreement.
This chart shows the most important foreign trading partners of Qatar by share of trade volume 2015
This chart shows the cumulative amount of money earned by app developers on Apple's App Store.
This chart shows employment in energy generation by source in the U.S. in 2016.
This chart shows the percentage saying global warming is a very serious problem.
This chart shows the monthly active users of selected social media networks and messaging services (in million)
This chart shows the number of bank holidays by country in 2017.
This chart shows a forecast of the digital B2C markets in the United States, China and the EU5.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl