This chart shows the level of agreeement with transgender rights in selected countries.
This chart shows the % of respondents in selected countries agreeing 2017 will be better than 2016.
This chart provides a breakdown of approved H-1B petitions in the U.S. in FY 2014 by occupation group.
This chart shows the median rental price for a 1 bedroom apartment in November 2016.
This chart shows the estimated GDP in countries/territories in 2015.
This chart shows the leading export categories of the United States to China in 2015.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl