This chart shows the estimated GDP in countries/territories in 2015.
This chart shows the leading export categories of the United States to China in 2015.
This chart shows the amount transferred from the National Lottery Fund to the Exchequer for good causes.
This chart shows the forecast change in consumer spending in megacities from 2015 to 2016.
This chart shows the main concerns of US voters in connection with the presidential election 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl