This chart shows the estimated number or vehicle charging points and gas stations in Japan and the U.S. in 2016.
This chart shows the percentage very/moderately worried about being able to pay rent, mortgage or other housing costs in the United States.
This chart shows the amount of money US tech companies have offshore and how many subsidiaries they have in tax havens.
This infographic shows the number of square metres of prime property 1 million US dollars will buy you in selected cities around the world.
Wealth still not trickling down – after 35 years
This chart shows the % trusting government/business in selected countries in 2016.
This chart shows the percent who trust the company they work for in selected countries.
GDP of selected African nations and wealth of the world's 62 richest people.
This chart shows the best and worst places in the UK to make a living
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens