80% Of Twitter’s Users Are Mobile
Twitter presented its latest results yesterday, revealing that its active user count had risen 18 percent to 302 million. The company further revealed that 80 percent of users access Twitter via their mobile device. Sales increased 74 percent year on year to $436 million. However, it wasn’t all positive news for the micro-blogging platform. Between January and March 2015, $162.4 million has been lost from the company’s books. Stock declined 18 percent on Tuesday as investors reacted with tremendous disappointment.
- Twitter user growth in the United Kingdom (UK) 2014-2018Twitter user growth in the United Kingdom (UK) 2014-2018
- U.S. Facebook and Twitter user development 2014-2020U.S. Facebook and Twitter user development 2014-2020
- Twitter user penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012-2018Twitter user penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012-2018
- Social networks by number of visits in Germany 2016Social networks by number of visits in Germany 2016
- Online social network activities in the Netherlands 2012-2015Online social network activities in the Netherlands 2012-2015
- Social media channel usage in commercial enterprises in Germany 2015Social media channel usage in commercial enterprises in Germany 2015
- Top ten Twitter accounts with the most followers in Sweden 2017Top ten Twitter accounts with the most followers in Sweden 2017
- Twitter's social network market share monthly in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015-2017Twitter's social network market share monthly in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015-2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl